COVID-19 Precautions We Are Taking
Getting back to patient care during COVID-19 was our priority, but we want to reassure you that we’ve taken extra precautions during this time to keep you safe.
When you come for your exam, you will call us from the parking lot when you arrive so we can give you a few brief instructions. You will be asked to wear a mask, and when you enter the office you will see clear plexiglass shields in the front office where we will take your temperature. You will also be asked to disinfect your hands.
You will sign in with one of our famous Complete Eye Care pens – which you will then get to keep! We disinfect the entire office frequently throughout the day, and each exam room gets deep cleaning between patients. You will also see clear breath shields in the exam rooms that keep everyone safe during the exam.
Prepare for your Visit:
- Please call the front desk from the parking lot when you arrive for your appointment.
- We ask that only the patient come into the office, unless assistance is needed.
- Face coverings over the mouth and nose are required.
- We will check your temperature at the front desk.
- We will reschedule your appointment if: you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
Thanks for your help and cooperation as we try to consider everyone's health during this time. If you have any questions, please call us at 810-732-2272.
In addition, you might find this article helpful, as it discusses more about COVID-19 and eye care.